Solar control window films have helped homes and businesses for more than six decades maximize the benefits of natural light. Since this product’s inception, it may have evolved significantly with numerous innovative advancements, but the results are still the same.
Once a solar control film is installed, you receive several advantages to consider.
1. Indoor spaces become more comfortable because the window film transfers less glare and heat into the environment. This advantage is especially helpful for homes and businesses near the lake.
2. Each building becomes more energy efficient, often reducing the utility costs associated with environmental modification.
3. Since the UV spectrum exposure levels are reduced, your floors, furniture, and other assets have less risk of fading and discoloration.
4. Opaque window films deliver more privacy because it’s harder for people to see inside the home or businesses.
5. Multi-function options are available from some brands and manufacturers, creating more impact resistance to stop theft incidents or provide additional blast protection.
Should I Invest in Solar Control Films in Coeur d’Alene?
About half of the solar heat that comes into homes or businesses in our community involves infrared heat. That’s a higher percentage than the visible spectrum we see.
Today’s best solar control films limit unwanted light exposure to ensure you receive targeted support for sunlight without fading and discoloration issues getting triggered.
Many transparent solar control films allow natural daylight to enter the building without significant discomfort. We’d love to help you experience these benefits at your home or business! Our friendly representatives are standing by to discuss your project to see if this option is right for you!